Help

Alanhague

Hatching
Apr 4, 2020
Hi I am new to incubatoring and just want to know I have 1 chick hatched but the rest haven’t even piped yet I know there all still also be as candled them on 19 day and also seen them moving around in incubator but how long do I leave them till they all hatch please

I don't know for sure as ive never incubated/hatched eggs before but just so you have a reply, I've heard leave the eggs in for 24 days (if I'm not mistaken they should hatch at 21) and after 24 days they aren't going to hatch

What day are you on? Some incubators have cold and hot spots so some of them would be delayed. I always have 1 that is in a hurry to hatch and the others come the next day or so. I've also thrown out and egg and realized it was alive, so that's not pleasant. Hold on, some say up to day 25 for chicken eggs.

What day are you on? Some incubators have cold and hot spots so some of them would be delayed. I always have 1 that is in a hurry to hatch and the others come the next day or so. I've also thrown out and egg and realized it was alive, so that's not pleasant. Hold on, some say up to day 25 for chicken eggs.
Ok thanks mate and I’m on day 21

I've heard it said that hearing the first chick cheeping can help encourage others to hatch. I have also seen a chick pip in the morning and then rest all day long before hatching in the evening. I hope you get more soon. :)

I have had 4 hatch I’m on the 22nd day today do I take other eggs out as some have pip but not hatched and some haven’t got pips

Hi I am new to incubatoring and just want to know I have 1 chick hatched but the rest haven’t even piped yet I know there all still also be as candled them on 19 day and also seen them moving around in incubator but how long do I leave them till they all hatch please
This is my 2ed year hatching. I dont open incubator till day 23 . Usually everyone that's going to hatch is hatched by then 🐣🐤🐥 I do remember my 1st few hatches I opened incubator alot while they were hatching and I guess I was letting moisture out and some babies couldnt get out of there shells.

Back
Top Bottom