Help!

krispetrie64

Chirping
Jun 20, 2018
Way upstate New York
This duckling has been perfectly fine until recently. It acts like it can't walk. Has anyone had this happen and what can I do?

Attachments

• 20200920_162747.jpg
    20200920_162747.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 16
Sorry to hear about your duckling.

Could you post a video of her trying to get around? To post a video you'll need to upload it to a video platform like Youtube or vimeo, then copy/paste the link here.

What is she being fed? What kind of area is being kept in all-day? Are you adding any supplements to her feed or water, if so, what? Do her legs feel abnormally hot? Do they seem to bend properly? Is there any swelling?

Could you post a video of her trying to get around? To post a video you'll need to upload it to a video platform like Youtube or vimeo, then copy/paste the link here.

What is she being fed? What kind of area is being kept in all-day? Are you adding any supplements to her feed or water, if so, what? Do her legs feel abnormally hot? Do they seem to bend properly? Is there any swelling?

She has about 15 square foot.
Legs are not hot.
They bend fine.
Not stolen.
I did not add niacin to her water like I usually do. Could it be a niacin deficiency?

Attachments

• 20200920_172709.jpg
    20200920_172709.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 3

I believe you’re the expert on this.

Back
Top Bottom