Help.

Jun 16, 2020
Hi all.

I have a chicken acting very strange. She is a beilefelder hen, 3 months old, free ranging. She was laying down when I went out to greet the flock and didn't come over for treats. My flock is very friendly, but still don't enjoy being picked up, but will hang out to be pet. When I went to pick her up, she didn't argue at all. She wouldn't eat cracked corn out of my hand, which she usually does. So I put her in the coop, and she just stood there, not really moving. She actually seems a little off balance. I separated her and put her in the brooder with food and water. She wasn't really drinking on her own at all yesterday. Today I put her beak in the water. She just stood next to the waterer and took a sip every 20 seconds or so. This continued for about 5 minutes. Now she is just laying down. Wasn't interested in the grower feeder crumbles. What do I do?

Can you get a video of her posted to YouTube?

Do you feed corn daily?
What else do you feed?

Can you get a video of her posted to YouTube?

Do you feed corn daily?
What else do you feed?
They have been on grower feeder and have free ranged. They get grapes, corn, or cucumbers as a treat a couple times a week. Just to entice them to "like me". I will try to get a video, but she just sits there... Like she just smoked a joint.

Back
Top Bottom