HELP!

TheDuckGuy

Songster
Nov 29, 2020
Turns out my Mallard Hen is super mean towards other animal remember i want more ducks right so thats not good plus i have some chicks that i plan on moving in there what can i do to calm her down a bit

Turns out my Mallard Hen is super mean towards other animal remember i want more ducks right so thats not good plus i have some chicks that i plan on moving in there what can i do to calm her down a bit
What animals is sh mean with? Are they new animals? Did you integrate them? What is she doing that is mean?

The ducks will move in this spring but these chicks will move in a few weeks from now. They are new and she is hissing and she tried to peck the chick but she pecked me instead and she has never done that to me

The ducks will move in this spring but these chicks will move in a few weeks from now. They are new and she is hissing and she tried to peck the chick but she pecked me instead and she has never done that to me
You NEED to integrate new animals first. you need to put them in a see no touch area for abbot a week before letting her get near them. This si very important.

Not saying you should or shouldn't keep waterfowl and chickens together but a lot of people do so...... And the duck is gonna be 16 weeks this saturday

Back
Top Bottom