HELP!!!

Will they live?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
What made you "help them hatch"?
Don't look to be shrink wrapped but not ready to hatch; clear gooy stuff, bleeding veins & yolk not absorbed. What was your temp & humidity? What day were you on? Did you candle the progression?

Those you helped may not make it, you can try putting them back in the incubator, they need to warmth. The remaining eggs stick back in the incubator for a few more days at least.

Last edited:
Help i helped 8 eggs hatch (Shrink Wrapped) and i got 3 out so far and they have clear gue/blood (yolk?) still oozing out of their belly button.
Guys we need to help @Hatch in chicks!!!!! I don’t know much about this but I KNOW at least 20 people on here do know what to do so if you can help, please do, or if you know someone who can help let them know about this thread.
Thanks

im sorry i shouldnt have helped them.
temp: 37.7 *C
humidity: 85%
day 20.
yes i candled them 3 times!
It's a learning experience.
Temp is good but your humidity, was it always "high"? Usually kept lower (half) for the first 18days, increasing to 70% for hatching, chicken eggs take an average or 21days to hatch but sometimes longer. Candle at day 7 (veins, to check viable) day 14 & before lock down at 18days. incubating chicken eggs Good info here, skip the ads.

Back
Top Bottom