3. andrew6d9

andrew6d9 Chillin' With My Peeps

thank you

4. suzyQlou

suzyQlou Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Dillsburg, PA
    My Coop
    I don't know if they have exactly what you want, but I keep driving past the Harrisburg location of Pine Creek Structures. They have a few coops on display.

I actually visited Shawnee Structures when I was out that way around Easter. Their coops are amazing. Walking around, I couldn't believe how many there were. And how sturdy. My husband kept asking me "Exactly why are you building one?" My answer has always been that I want something light for my backyard. Ha! The one I'm building is getting heavier and heavier every day.

Oh well. Building is half the fun. So many chances to learn new things. If my construction fails miserably, I'll be out at Pine Creek or Shawnee one of these days spending a fortune.

Another thought. Have you been checking Craig's List? Some folks in Elizabethtown keep posting brand new coops. The photos look beautiful, anyway.

5. andrew6d9

Pinecreek structures are just so expensive and shawnee is far away from me. Do you know how far Shawnee structures is away from hanover?

6. suzyQlou

suzyQlou Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Dillsburg, PA
    My Coop
    It's just off the Bedford exit of the turnpike. It takes us about and 1.5 hours to get out there, so I'm guessing about 2.25 hours from Hanover.

We have family out that way, so I couldn't resist a quick stop. It is a pretty long drive just for coop browsing.

7. andrew6d9

if i knew that they had the coop i wanted i could go get it but i'm not sure if they do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by