Help!

andrew6d9

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Hanover Adams County, PA
Does anyone know a place that is near Hanover, PA and has a chicken coop like this? http://www.shawneestructures.com/stock-chicken.html I'm talking about the 6 by 8 one. Thanks!
smile.png

I don't know if they have exactly what you want, but I keep driving past the Harrisburg location of Pine Creek Structures. They have a few coops on display.

I actually visited Shawnee Structures when I was out that way around Easter. Their coops are amazing. Walking around, I couldn't believe how many there were. And how sturdy. My husband kept asking me "Exactly why are you building one?" My answer has always been that I want something light for my backyard. Ha! The one I'm building is getting heavier and heavier every day.

Oh well. Building is half the fun. So many chances to learn new things. If my construction fails miserably, I'll be out at Pine Creek or Shawnee one of these days spending a fortune.

Another thought. Have you been checking Craig's List? Some folks in Elizabethtown keep posting brand new coops. The photos look beautiful, anyway.

It's just off the Bedford exit of the turnpike. It takes us about and 1.5 hours to get out there, so I'm guessing about 2.25 hours from Hanover.

We have family out that way, so I couldn't resist a quick stop. It is a pretty long drive just for coop browsing.

Back
Top Bottom