Help

beal

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Hi all what would corse an incubators temp to lower and then raise again on its own dose it every now and then I worried about my eggs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi all what would corse an incubators temp to lower and then raise again on its own dose it every now and then I worried about my eggs

More info please! What brand incubator? What type of enviorment is the incubator in?
Are you keeping the incubator closed ?
Give us some info please.

Mine will go up to 101.8 and down to 100.5....its normal unless your opening your incubator a lot..

I have a still air hovabator

Mine fluctuates bad. I'm really hoping its ok. It goes from 99.5-101.5. Still air farm innovator with no turner so I'm opening it 3 times a day to manually turn. I guess we'll see

Mine fluctuates bad. I'm really hoping its ok. It goes from 99.5-101.5. Still air farm innovator with no turner so I'm opening it 3 times a day to manually turn. I guess we'll see
I have the same incubator, but now have an egg turner. 99.5-101.5. shouldn't be a problem at all. Oh....just one more thing. I hope you are using other thermometers and hygrometers to gauge that temp. and humidity. The ones on the lid are almost always way off......

Last edited:
Ya I have a digital from PETCO. I really hope it is accurate. Day 12 here and haven't candled all 3 dozen yet but I see chicks. I want the turner that goes with it but the Amazon reviews are bad, saying the motor heats up, etc.

Im not opening at all its a fan forced incubator a 48 egg one it holds at 37.5 put every now amd then will drop to 36.9 or 37.0 then will go back up to 37.5

And its my bed room and humdity is holding at 49

Before I put eggs in it used to hold at 37.5 and not drop at all could it be that I only added eggs for hours ago and has ot settle yet

Back
Top Bottom