help!!!!

manbear14

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 30, 2013
I had my two little ducklings outside in a kiddie pool swimming...something frightened them and they literally ran off...i was able to catch one but I can not seem to locate the other one anywhere....any advice? i put the one that i caught into a small cat crate and left it outside by the pool to see if it will draw the other one out....thanks for the help....

I had my two little ducklings outside in a kiddie pool swimming...something frightened them and they literally ran off...i was able to catch one but I can not seem to locate the other one anywhere....any advice? i put the one that i caught into a small cat crate and left it outside by the pool to see if it will draw the other one out....thanks for the help....
Best to never leave ducklings un attended when young, are you sure a bird of prey didn't get the duckling?
how old are they? leaving the one duckling out may draw the other out if it is still around. but please be sure to keep a very close watch on them there are so many things that can happen very fast. As you have found out.

If they have a special treat they like you might try using it to lure the scared one in also. Good luck.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom