"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
I sure wish that guy would post more pictures!
he.gif
I can't tell much about them at all from that picture.
Those little goslings are so cute.
love.gif

I guess he thinks he can sell them just by the lines
idunno.gif
You could combine shipping and save $50
big_smile.png

Go to the sellers sig and they have a link to there website set up for that breed of gosling. In the sale info says minimum is 5 so its $50 per (on the website the price goes up by 50 each gosling you add) the website has more photos, not alot, just more of the adults.

Quote:
wee.gif
:weee:weee Don't hide, Kat, come in and join us!

I'm just hiding while I try to figure out where those ducks you are going to "help" me into are going to live.
hide.gif

In a little pen with a little kiddie pool. You're gonna LOVE 'em, Kat! I promise, and so will your DH once he gets his hands on one of them.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh, and since I'm already paying for shipping...pretty sure I'm getting the Black Bibbed drake, too. He has Chocolate in his background, so he will be a nice addition, right?????

Quote:
They were stunned...or something. Turkeys are GREAT for killing snakes!

Thanks good, we don't like snakes much in this family
hide.gif
I know there are rattle snakes around here but I have yet to see any and want to keep it that way!

Quote:
Oh, and since I'm already paying for shipping...pretty sure I'm getting the Black Bibbed drake, too. He has Chocolate in his background, so he will be a nice addition, right?????

Yes, gota love the shipping savings
smile.png

Quote:
I'm just hiding while I try to figure out where those ducks you are going to "help" me into are going to live.
hide.gif

In a little pen with a little kiddie pool. You're gonna LOVE 'em, Kat! I promise, and so will your DH once he gets his hands on one of them.
big_smile.png

And if he doesn't....well, he'll have your tag number.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom