woke up early . still awake an hour later.
Annie told me that I should take a spoonful
of honey. It is supposed to induce sleep.
I said, maybe I will try it in a shot of rum.
One or the other should work, right ?
I woke up in the middle of the night. I was dreaming about something that happened at work. I was still as mad as a wet hen about it. I retired 2012 and this happened in the 80s I think. Haven't thought about it in decades, no idea what brought it to Dreamland

I planted two big beds of stringed beans today. Plan to have my biggest garden ever this year. Also filling another raised bed with soil. Going to put strawberry plants in that one. Have one planted with strawberries already. Hubby is crazy about them.
He cut down a half dead tree today, and i helped pull it down with the Mule. He is getting started cutting wood to burn next year. It was leaning towards the house, on the end with all the big glass windows.

Cappy, you be careful around those trees.
Hubby, too.
What is the dog using for a chew toy today ?
no planting here for a few weeks. The open
fields are still snow covered. No bare spots
even in the plowed fields, yet. But, the
driveway is clear. and no snow on the roofs.
we got four inches on Friday, all of that is
melted.
Yesterday it got up to 50F for the first
time. I poked around in the shop for awhile
with no heavy coat on, Just because I could.

Hubby used to work for Lands and Forests in Canada. Used a chain saw daily. He is really good at felling trees safely. Plus he uses ropes and the Mule to be safe, guiding them to fall where he wants them to go. I am not wild about using chain saws, but i have a new battery powered one that will be manageable. The electric one works well for me.

Hubby used to work for Lands and Forests in Canada. Used a chain saw daily. He is really good at felling trees safely. Plus he uses ropes and the Mule to be safe, guiding them to fall where he wants them to go. I am not wild about using chain saws, but i have a new battery powered one that will be manageable. The electric one works well for me.
good, that makes me feel better..

DH and I will have been married for 34 years this Saturday. I have to work, so we went out on an all-day date today.

Typical for us, we went out for breakfast and lunch, went to 2 thrift stores, a stained glass window importer, an Alpaca farm (unplanned so we weren't shod to take the tour), and a small historical museum. Had to come home early though to get to church.

Really enjoyable trip. :)

DH and I will have been married for 34 years this Saturday. I have to work, so we went out on an all-day date today.

Typical for us, we went out for breakfast and lunch, went to 2 thrift stores, a stained glass window importer, an Alpaca farm (unplanned so we weren't shod to take the tour), and a small historical museum. Had to come home early though to get to church.

Really enjoyable trip. :)
Happy anniversary 💓
Glad you had a good early celebration 🎉

Congratulations! That sounds like my kind of celebration. For us it would be a couple used book stores.

34 years for us in May. Time flies, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom