good weekend morning,
I hope to get a couple more grapes air layered
before the rain shows up.cool enough to wear a sweat shirt this morning. somewhere in the mid 50's..

100_1163[1].JPG

I feel that I should back up what I say I do with pictures.. here is the black walnut tree that I jerked out of the ground with Ollie.
Ollie is my tractor.. and Oliver 55..
I completely overhauled him and added the hydraulic bucket .. I had to design my own hydraulics because these old 1955 tractors didn't come with a conversion kit
......jiminwisc......

good weekend morning,
I hope to get a couple more grapes air layered
before the rain shows up.cool enough to wear a sweat shirt this morning. somewhere in the mid 50's..

View attachment 1483940

I feel that I should back up what I say I do with pictures.. here is the black walnut tree that I jerked out of the ground with Ollie.
Ollie is my tractor.. and Oliver 55..
I completely overhauled him and added the hydraulic bucket .. I had to design my own hydraulics because these old 1955 tractors didn't come with a conversion kit
......jiminwisc......
Awesome! I would love to own a tractor.

Cappy, if you ever buy a tractor, do not get one with a narrow front. they roll over easily.

I got 5 more air layers done.. I took pictures.

I hope they send well.

first pic. the Cub Cadet sitting in front of the grapes with the super tall weeds growing among them.. the grape vines are
on the ground..

100_1161[1].JPG
the second picture is the tangled mess of grape vines.weeds removed.
100_1162[1].JPG

the third picture is my work station.
the silver baked potato looking things on the ground are the air layers wrapped in aluminum foil

t

100_1164[1].JPG

the fourth picture are two of the air splices lying on the ground.. I will be staking the vines temporarily..

100_1165[1].JPG

Attachments

• 100_1161[1].JPG
    100_1161[1].JPG
    998.6 KB · Views: 0
Cappy, if you ever buy a tractor, do not get one with a narrow front. they roll over easily.

I got 5 more air layers done.. I took pictures.

I hope they send well.

first pic. the Cub Cadet sitting in front of the grapes with the super tall weeds growing among them.. the grape vines are
on the ground..

View attachment 1484126 the second picture is the tangled mess of grape vines.weeds removed.
View attachment 1484132

the third picture is my work station.
the silver baked potato looking things on the ground are the air layers wrapped in aluminum foil

t

View attachment 1484133
the fourth picture are two of the air splices lying on the ground.. I will be staking the vines temporarily..

View attachment 1484134
Wow! watching you I feel like a slouch. I did manage to get the kids to help me finish the duck run renovation
20171022_175851.jpg
this is as good of a before pic as I can find..... it was ugly I didn't want pics.
20180728_093537.jpg
here we see the house moved bach and turned to face west right under the apricot tree
20180728_093551.jpg
the view going into the space they had, with a raised roof
20180728_093611.jpg
the dog blind
20180728_093630.jpg
and a view of the duck pen backing up to the turkey pen...... I must have lost the pic showing the whole thing..... it's now over 5 foot tall so I can stand up in it. Duck house is the coolest one on the place for the summer

Ha a few more weeds, weed trees and berry bushes for shade, a bunch of hawk obstacles( junk) and it would be closer to my place :oops:

Wow! watching you I feel like a slouch. I did manage to get the kids to help me finish the duck run renovation View attachment 1484385 this is as good of a before pic as I can find..... it was ugly I didn't want pics.View attachment 1484386 here we see the house moved bach and turned to face west right under the apricot treeView attachment 1484388 the view going into the space they had, with a raised roofView attachment 1484389 the dog blindView attachment 1484391 and a view of the duck pen backing up to the turkey pen...... I must have lost the pic showing the whole thing..... it's now over 5 foot tall so I can stand up in it. Duck house is the coolest one on the place for the summer

Back
Top Bottom