well, not even ten o'clock and I am home already.
the party at my sister's house fizzled. couldn't get anybody to show up..
even the two nieces who started the whole thing backed out because they were scared of the weather forecast.
oh well, we ate and had a few cocktails.
then I had my daughter bring me home.
......jiminwisc....

Short day of work today then I picked up a nice honey baked ham on the way home. We've been snacking on it all day. I'll make a pot of beans with the ham bone tomorrow. Black-eyed peas (to represent coins) and spinach (to represent folding money) added at the end with some of the chopped ham (to represent yum).

At home nursing a fuzzy navel and watching Dr Pol marathon.

My birthday is right between Christmas and New Years, December 28th. Neither of my sons got me anything for either my birthday or Christmas. So not happy about that. Just a small token to show they care would do, not even cards.:(
Sometimes our own lives overshadow things we should do..... I still struggle with what to get family for gifts.... I find myself wanting to spend time instead, it's one thing that no amount of money can buy..... but I am lucky my family is in the same town

good morning,
here is wisc we are going to have a few days of warmish weather. might hit 40F.
I want to use one of the days to put the scooter completely back together.
but not today, I have a dentist appt. and Annie has knee therapy..
as long as the day is shot anyway, we will round it out by going out for breakfast..
......jiminwisc.......

Been mild here, a bit of snow, supposed to have some sun over the next few days.

My coop is a bit crowded, maybe, should have sold a few pullets in fall, waited too long.
Thinks there's a bit of bullying going on, not sure exactly which bird(they all look the same from here, and even up close-haha!) but I see one from the window being an @SS to one of the CL....and found a CL egg in the run this morning. SMH. Chicken Drama.

Back
Top Bottom