Nice color!
Can you keep them with other fish?
I thought they didn't like heated water?
Yes, they can be kept with other tropical fish and are fine with heated water. Some of them can be aggressive with other fish, but mostly just bad with male bettas. The one I got had been in with the guppies in the store, so I didn't worry.

it was supposed to start snowing late afternoon.
when we left for town at 10am for my dentist appointment, there was almost two inches on the car.
it snowed lightly all day. about 3 inches so far. THAT was supposed to be how much we were supposed to get in three days !! weathermen: WHOOPS !!??
I nave to have one crown, two pulled and some deep cleaning..the deep cleaning was "border line".
I told the dr that it wasn't going to get better by itself, so we should go ahead..he agreed..
IDK if Bob is going to come plow, or if I should do it.
I will do the parking area if he doesn't show up tomorrow.
.......jiminwisc.......

good luck with the dentist. my dental work will start in about a week.
Bob was here early to plow. I won't have to do it with Ollie, but I might go out and push the snowbank farther back and pile it higher than he can with the truck. gotta make room for future snow. it's a long way until spring, yet.
I think I will make some bread today..
I had a thought to make some sour dough, but I have to get into the mood first..
sour dough pancakes are special..
.......jiminwisc......

One of the teeth I am getting pulled out is a gold capped one. The dentist told me to save that tooth and sell it at a jewelry store. Said is would be worth up to
$150.oo..
I said, I'll bet the undertakers check for gold teeth,
He said, they surely do..
as of the 6pm news, we have 7 1/2" of new snow and more promised before Sunday..
Instead of pushing the snow banks today, I made two dozen cinnamon rolls with almond flavored frosting.
I made the frosting too runny, and ran out of powdered sugar, so I just spooned it onto the rolls .
a lot of it just drained through the rolls onto the pan.
but enough stuck anyhow..
.....jiminwisc.....

One of the teeth I am getting pulled out is a gold capped one. The dentist told me to save that tooth and sell it at a jewelry store. Said is would be worth up to
$150.oo..
Maybe, think the gold is a pretty thin layer over other metal.......let us know if you cash in!

The dentist said that this cap is a complete cap and it is solid gold. maybe the weight of it is what causes my neck to hurt ??
I did not do any plowing yet. It just never stops snowing.. supposed to get 2 to 4 tonight.
Annie had therapy today, she now is allowed to walk indoors with a cane.. go Annie !!!
I won't let her go down the basement stairs, even though it is allowed. No need to as long as Kalib or I can do the laundry..
.two dozen cinnamon rolls are too many for this small crowd. 3 people. and Annie doesn't eat any..
....jiminwisc.....

Back
Top Bottom