woke up just before 4AM. listened to the thunder getting closer. It got to about 3 miles away and passed to the south of us. but the rain came in nice and gentle like with no strong winds
the potted plants should benefit from this rain..
I back bladed the garden yesterday. dropped the back blade off and got the quack digger out. will mount it later today.
I have to travel about 40 miles to the VA for my eye exam. so that will shoot most of today.

DP is still a bit poorly so I'm staying mostly in the house. My instinctive reaction to her being sick it to cook food to drive the evil spirits away. So I've made a big quinoa salad for healthy (and tasty) and bbq pork ribs for pure pleasure. None of the chicks are using the heat plates anymore and all of the younger group are roosting at night now. So happy, it makes the morning clean up so much easier! Now my only worry is wondering if there are enough roost room.

DP is still a bit poorly so I'm staying mostly in the house. My instinctive reaction to her being sick it to cook food to drive the evil spirits away. So I've made a big quinoa salad for healthy (and tasty) and bbq pork ribs for pure pleasure. None of the chicks are using the heat plates anymore and all of the younger group are roosting at night now. So happy, it makes the morning clean up so much easier! Now my only worry is wondering if there are enough roost room.

Hope your woman gets well soon! :hugs

I hope she gets all better soon.
I haven't had a vertigo attack for a long time. I think I would rather be sick.
My eye appointment went well. New glasses should be ready in about 3 weeks.
Stopped to eat before heading home.
Had beer battered perch. I haven't had perch for years.. The meal was very good.
Yesterday we bought shrimp from a guy who comes to town twice a year. Last year we bought Grouper and Red Snapper, too.
Cappy, Isn't your goat barn full of chickens ? Did you get all nannys ?
What breed ?
.......jiminwisc......

20200605_115954.jpg

20200605_115918.jpg

20200605_115842.jpg
20200605_115756.jpg

Back
Top Bottom