Like for the first time since you got her back?
Finally got her fully hydrated then, eh?
As far as I know, but I can't watch her every minute.
20200716_001609.jpg

Here she is in her kennel tonight.

good morning, my computer service was down yesterday. it is happening off and on lately.
I got the mower back together and did the stretch along the driveway. It works better than new.
I learned a few things about adjusting the mower deck that I want to try. I have been running it as it came from Home Depot. It cuts OK, but I am thinking a bit of tweaking won't hurt.
I hope the prodigal goat is calming down.
I am happy about the intermittent rain we are getting. My tomatoes love it. and so do I because I don't have to water them.
....jiminwisc.....

I got the scalp rollers adjusted to keep the front of the mower deck 3" off of the ground.
have the side to side leveled to within 1/8". I figure that is close enough. I cut about 1/4 acre of grass. it all worked perfectly. but my hips and back could take no more bumpy riding. Nephew Dan came and did around the house and between the trees..
tonight we are expecting a nasty storm. I hope I will have tomato plants tomorrow morning.
.....jiminwisc.........

good morning, my computer service was down yesterday. it is happening off and on lately.
I got the mower back together and did the stretch along the driveway. It works better than new.
I learned a few things about adjusting the mower deck that I want to try. I have been running it as it came from Home Depot. It cuts OK, but I am thinking a bit of tweaking won't hurt.
I hope the prodigal goat is calming down.
I am happy about the intermittent rain we are getting. My tomatoes love it. and so do I because I don't have to water them.
....jiminwisc.....

It's a great feeling when you pull something apart and it works better once you reassemble it. :yesss:

I got the scalp rollers adjusted to keep the front of the mower deck 3" off of the ground.
have the side to side leveled to within 1/8". I figure that is close enough. I cut about 1/4 acre of grass. it all worked perfectly. but my hips and back could take no more bumpy riding. Nephew Dan came and did around the house and between the trees..
tonight we are expecting a nasty storm. I hope I will have tomato plants tomorrow morning.
.....jiminwisc.........

I hope the storm takes it easy on you. Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom