Been really windy here but that's pretty normal, but I would love to get some rain. Next big project is going to be putting in the drip watering system. I tried soaker hoses but it's just too much wasted water, and the water bill has been murder.

We never did get rain last night. Idk about wind because I was sound asleep. Got my new Cpap gear today. While I was in Lynchburg I got more hardware cloth and bigger hinges for the door of the run. Got some items hubby wanted and some things i have been looking for. Listened to my CDs that hubby made me, the trip home was really rocking!

good morning, I am working at getting the shaft off of the tractor hydraulic pump.. Just when I think I have it loose, I find another bolt.
Annie is all finished with PT. She can drive again. It is nice to not have to depend on other people to drive for us. GS and nephew were/are very good about doing it, but we are the type who always did things for ourselves.
We used to travel with a box full of cassette tapes. but our newer cars do not have the players in them like our old beaters had.
Progress is not always better. LOL
........jiminwaUSAu........

We used to travel with a box full of cassette tapes. but our newer cars do not have the players in them like our old beaters had.
Progress is not always better. LOL
I have a few CDs. Most of the new cars no longer have a CD player. They have a USB port....by the time I put music on a thumb drive the cars wouldn't have that either :gig

when the new cars come out, I say, I am going to buy one of those,,,,,,in twenty years from now.
Pat myself on the back. I got the shaft out without having to remove the loader, reservoirs or pump. I did have to remove the radiator. but that is a simple job.
I took pictures after the shaft is out.
Now, if I can figure out the correct size of splined coupler, I can make a new shaft. I feel that confident about it..
....jiminwaUSAu.......

good early Saturday morning
I decided against making the shaft myself. I don't have all the right tools. If I let the shop do it, they will have it on a lathe and everything will be straight and true..
The splined coupler is expensive. $58.oo..
I am going to put the radiator back on the tractor, so at least we can use the implements off the back of it.. no loader , though.
we will be canning some more tomatoes this weekend. two dozen quarts for our youngest daughter. If she shows up to help.
no show, no tomatoes...
this whole "let's can a lot of tomatoes" was her idea in the first place.

I decided against making the shaft myself. I don't have all the right tools. If I let the shop do it, they will have it on a lathe and everything will be straight and true..
The splined coupler is expensive. $58.oo..
I wondered.
Cutting splines, especially interior ones, is tough.

Back
Top Bottom