we had another storm at 7 PM last night.
it rained very hard for 40 minutes without a let up.
up to now we haven't had many mosquitoes. but with
the rain I bet they will hatch a lot.
Same one passed here about 6 hours later, was worse north of me.
Minor flooding in chicken run but garage stayed dry.

There was a thunderstorm nearby last night, but it mostly missed us. The thunder was loud, and woke me from my nap! I got up and went to close up the back of my truck, just in case. Only got a sprinkle here. Too bad, the plants could use some rain.

Last night i covered forage seed in the original chicken yard with bedding. Just in one area, but
this time i used some fesque seed for shady areas. Also pulled a bunch of weeds and threw them in for the animals. And i started roughing out another pasture for the goats. Cutting down small trees, cutting up tree trunks left on the ground. I am going to need the chain saw for most of those. I started putting in posts, but it felt like 84° at that point. So i came inside to cool off.

Last night i covered forage seed in the original chicken yard with bedding. Just in one area, but
this time i used some fesque seed for shady areas. Also pulled a bunch of weeds and threw them in for the animals. And i started roughing out another pasture for the goats. Cutting down small trees, cutting up tree trunks left on the ground. I am going to need the chain saw for most of those. I started putting in posts, but it felt like 84° at that point. So i came inside to cool off.
that's right, don't overdo it. the work will still
be there, even if you aren't ..

Back
Top Bottom