Helping ducklings

I like your name! Thank you! I've tried to be as helpful as I can 😊 I go by Madi, I can't give out my full name, sorry.

Our names are similar, that's cool! I love your little ducklings. It would be so devastating if they didn't make. I think at least the brown ones will.

It's been so nice helping you, Maggie. It's fun having an online friend!
He’s so mad I hope this helps. This is so hard

Attachments

• 69003012-9ACB-4969-9699-8FF1BE077700.jpeg
    69003012-9ACB-4969-9699-8FF1BE077700.jpeg
    615.7 KB · Views: 4
I hope it helps too. Are his eyes always closed like that? The shoe looks good. I really hope he pulls through. He's so cute. Are the others doing good?

I hope it helps too. Are his eyes always closed like that? The shoe looks good. I really hope he pulls through. He's so cute. Are the others doing good?
his eyes have been open more over the last few hours. The other two are hanging in there. I’ve been giving them the water mixture and stuff. Should I try to feed them anything?

Just let them absorb their yolk. They don't eat for at least 2 days after hatching really. They drink though

In about a day and a half of whenever they're moving around better offer some feed and pick at it with your finger. Then just leave it in. They don't need it until then though. They can live off the yolk for several days with no problem. ;)

Back
Top Bottom