HELPP

Can you upload a video to YouTube of her doing this, as I posted in post 11? Have you seen a chicken adjust their crop? Is she doing that a lot? If they get food stuck in the crop or have a crop impaction or sour crop, they tend to drink a lot and adjust the crop to move it on. Let us try to figure out what is happening before we can tell how to fix it. Birds do drip water out of their beaks sometimes after drinking.

Can you upload a video to YouTube of her doing this, as I posted in post 11? Have you seen a chicken adjust their crop? Is she doing that a lot? If they get food stuck in the crop or have a crop impaction or sour crop, they tend to drink a lot and adjust the crop to move it on. Let us try to figure out what is happening before we can tell how to fix it. Birds do drip water out of their beaks sometimes after drinking.
I do not know how to post a video on YouTube. How do you post videos? She does that every time she eats her crop always seems full.

One of my lakevelnder pullets is drooling and shaking her head I don’t know how to post videos on your so yeah. Does anyone know what to do. I brought her and her crew outside but than one of the black austlorp seems sleepy.
Can anyone tell me how I get rid of sour crop!!

Back
Top Bottom