Hen just standing/sleeping on the floor?

Yeah she probably fell down! That’s what happens to our chickens sometimes when they try to turn around or move! Can you help her back on the perch tonight or is it probably too late? We like to help ours back up but it won’t kill her to sleep on the ground if she just fell off!😉

Buff Orpingtons, also my hen appears to squat, get back up and then squat. I can't tell which of my hens she is, because she might be at the bottom of the pecking order and didnt make it to the roosting bars in time to claim a spot.
She could just be looking up and trying to find a way to jump back up with her friends!😉

Yeah she probably fell down! That’s what happens to our chickens sometimes when they try to turn around or move! Can you help her back on the perch tonight or is it probably too late? We like to help ours back up but it won’t kill her to sleep on the ground if she just fell off!😉
Oh I can't help her... out of town! My neighbors open and shut the door for my ladies. But she fell asleep and looks cozy now. Hopefully she gets her spot on the roost tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom