Hen or Roo?

Thanks! That was one of my other ones I was really questioning. Especially since none of the others have such red wattle and comb yet. Though we might have to do a name change if it is true lol.
What name does that one go by right now? Maybe we can help you re work the name for a rooster.

At 8 weeks it's looking like a Cockerel for an EE. The redder comb is pretty suspicious, and my 12 week old EE pullets have a comb around that size, not to mention the paler comb on mine. It's probably a Cockerel, check back in 3-4 weeks and it will be much more obvious.

What name does that one go by right now? Maybe we can help you re work the name for a rooster.
So my husband named her H. B. Which stands for Head B****. Don’t wanna swear lol. He called her that because she was being a bully to the others while they were in the brooder. Still is. Lol

Hello! So I ordered all pullets from Hoover’s, however I am second guessing the gender on three of them. The one that I am really questioning is this Americana chick. I mean it’s not flashy like I would expect in a rooster but I don’t know much on the signs when looking. I am positive I heard one try to crow this morning but I couldn’t tell who it was.

What do you all think the gender is?

By the way this one is named Pecker. Got its name because my husband stuck his finger in front of it when we first got it and it pecked his finger.🤣View attachment 2284566View attachment 2284567View attachment 2284568View attachment 2284569
Shes a Pullet.

Back
Top Bottom