Hen or roo?

KaleighG

In the Brooder
Nov 18, 2023
I have questions on these 2 they are like 2 weeks older now and I noticed the 1. One acts like they want to crow and they stand straight up in a weird way, #2 seems like a hen but now has tusks

Attachments

• IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    512.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
    IMG_5266.jpeg
    469.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 17
Beautiful chickens! How old are they, and I am not sure what “tusks” are?
Like this, I just heard the farmer that I bought them from say that 😂 they are maybe 10-12 weeks when I bought them they had been without the heat lamp for a couple weeks

Attachments

• IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5339.jpeg
    647.2 KB · Views: 13
Like this, I just heard the farmer that I bought them from say that 😂 they are maybe 10-12 weeks when I bought them they had been without the heat lamp for a couple weeks
Well, they are cuties. I’m wondering if he was saying “tufts”, like on their cheeks?

I have two that look very different, one is huge and thick, one is smaller, and they lay the most lovely green eggs. Mine on more skittish than my other girls, but love their eggs 💚

Well, they are cuties. I’m wondering if he was saying “tufts”, like on their cheeks?

I have two that look very different, one is huge and thick, one is smaller, and they lay the most lovely green eggs. Mine on more skittish than my other girls, but love their eggs 💚
Yes that’s probably it! Yes these 2 are the most skittish

Back
Top Bottom