Hen with poopy but

Pics
That's good. Do you have a food or postal scale you can weigh her on?
I don't have a food scale, and I think the postal scale that I have is too small to weigh her. Unfortunately the vet changes an emergency fee of $120 up front, so I might wait and see how she does, and if she isn't doing better by Friday, I'll take her to the vet. I also might call that other vet you suggested, the one in Centerville.

I don't have a food scale, and I think the postal scale that I have is too small to weigh her. Unfortunately the vet changes an emergency fee of $120 up front, so I might wait and see how she does, and if she isn't doing better by Friday, I'll take her to the vet. I also might call that other vet you suggested, the one in Centerville.
Yeah, that's expensive. I was kind of hoping they would just tell you to bring her in and not charge the extra for the emergency visit. May I suggest that you set up an appointment? Tell them you want the first available and to put you on the cancellation list?

Yeah, that's expensive. I was kind of hoping they would just tell you to bring her in and not charge the extra for the emergency visit. May I suggest that you set up an appointment? Tell them you want the first available and to put you on the cancellation list?
Their first available appointment is August 20th. She's drinking water now.

Back
Top Bottom