Hen? Won't stop crowing!! Help!

Pics
Thank you everyone for all your helpful responses! I am very attached to him at this point but unfortunately I cannot add more chickens at this time. I love chickens and have always wanted to keep a flock but my yard is definitely not big enough and i want him to be happy. It hurts me to say but I may have to start thinking about re-homing him :'(

You should look up Bree the house rooster. He is a successful only child. But if the crowing is a problem then rehoming may be a good idea. Hell be hapoy on a farm with some ladies to protect.

If I were to have a house chicken setup, I'd probably to have an outdoor run for them to use as well, maybe accessible to me with a back door and accessible to the chicken with a dog door in the human door, that way he/she would be able to do their regular chickeny things at will but would still have house access.(edit-when I try to tag them it defaults to a different member and their tag doesn't appear in the little drop down list. I'm not sure how to tag them properly) and I were having a conversation about this recently, actually.

Back
Top Bottom