henny1129's Chicken Show! All Chickens Welcome!

henny1129

Crazy Livestock Gal
Mar 21, 2016
The Great Buckeye State!
Welcome to henny1129's Chicken Show!

I'm a part of a lot of other online chicken shows, but I wanted the chance to judge some chickens myself so I've created this chicken show!

Here's a list of the easy to follow rules:
1. All BYC rules apply.
2. There are three categories ~ Chick, Hen/Pullet, and Rooster/Cockerel.
3. There will be a first, second, and third for each category.
4. You can enter a maximum of two chickens for each category.
5. No more than three pictures for each chicken you enter please.
6. Try to have clear, crisp photos so I can judge fairly.
7. You can have mixed breed chickens or purebred chickens, it doesn't matter.
8. Please follow this format to enter your chickens (if you don't follow this format your chicken will not be entered into the competition and therefore not considered to win anything)-
Username:
Chicken's Name:
Category:
Other:
Photo(s):
9. Put a dollar sign OR percentage sign in the "other" section if you don't have anything to say so I know you read all the rules.
10. I will judge on September 10, 2016.
11. HAVE FUN! :pop

Username: RodNTN
Chickens name: Colonel Sanders
Category: Rooster
Photo(s)^
Other: I had to rehome my beautiful rooster in 2015 because he was too mean and ill-tempered to keep, I miss him a lot.

Subscribing!
Sounds good!
Username: RodNTN Chicken's name: Pickle Category: Hen Photo (s): ^ Other: %
Username: RodNTN Chickens name: Colonel Sanders Category: Rooster Photo(s)^ Other: I had to rehome my beautiful rooster in 2015 because he was too mean and ill-tempered to keep, I miss him a lot.
Pickle's so pretty! I love her earlobes! And Colonel Sanders is very handsome, sorry you had to rehome him. :(

Username: Chicken5555
Chicken's Name: Captain Jack
Category: Rooster/Cockerel
Other: Gosh, it was so hard to pick just one chicken, but I went with my husband's favorite. Captain Jack is ten weeks old and has been crowing for the last 2 weeks. Jacky Boy surprised up because he was supposed to be a pullet, but he turned out so handsome that we're keeping him.
Photo(s): 3

Subscribing. Will enter later!
Sounds good!
Username: Chicken5555 Chicken's Name: Captain Jack Category: Rooster/Cockerel Other: Gosh, it was so hard to pick just one chicken, but I went with my husband's favorite. Captain Jack is ten weeks old and has been crowing for the last 2 weeks. Jacky Boy surprised up because he was supposed to be a pullet, but he turned out so handsome that we're keeping him. Photo(s): 3
He's very handsome! Is he a Leghorn? And also, you are welcome to enter more than one chicken, as long as you don't exceed two in each category! :)

Back
Top Bottom