Hens attacked by I dont know what need help please!!!

The eating sounds promising:)
As far as the blood goes, keep watch and see if it happens again. Most likely there is not much you can do, so try not to stress too much.
will do and thank you for all your advice truly very helpful and will update as the days go by!!!!

Just wanted to give everyone that has been so helpful with my situation with MJ an update on her progress. She is showing signs of improvement everyday and starting to eat a little better and after flushing her eye out everyday it has finally started to open YAAAAA!!! She still has a little difficult navigating but she is getting better and last night she stayed in her coop for the first time since being injured!! I gotta say I didn't get much sleep last night checking in on her but everything went great!! Me and my wife spent the whole weekend redoing the coop to do our best to keep anything out!!! We are down to just 2 hens and to make things interesting my other hen Aunt Mae decided to go broody for the 3rd time so now she is going in the broody buster for 3 days but that leaves MJ all by herself which I hate!!! Still haven't decided if I want to get anymore hens but I'm leaning on getting at least 3. Anyway thanks for all the help you guys have been awesome and I will update again soon!!!!!

I'm happy to hear that she is improving!
smile.png

Thank you so much for the update.

Back
Top Bottom