Hens lethargic with yellow diarrhea!!!!

Do you notice that the urates are yellow? Are they on layer feed and if so, for how long? Can you feel if their lower bellies are bloated?

If they were mine, I’d probably get some Lily of the Desert Aloe Detox for the yellow urates. Probiotics might help their gut health. Do they free range at all and could they have gotten into something that’s making them sick?

Do you notice that the urates are yellow? Are they on layer feed and if so, for how long? Can you feel if their lower bellies are bloated?

If they were mine, I’d probably get some Lily of the Desert Aloe Detox for the yellow urates. Probiotics might help their gut health. Do they free range at all and could they have gotten into something that’s making them sick?
Yes, so both of their urates were yellow. I felt their bellies and they both felt fine. They do free range, I know they’ve been eating a lot of plums that are falling off our tree, but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Update: so I just checked on them this morning and they are both doing sooooo much better, idk if it was something they ate, or the corid, but they are pretty much acting normal now. Coco, the one that was really sick yesterday still has some runny droppings, but with more solids and less yellow urates. I thought for sure that I was going to find her dead in the coop this morning. Do you guys think I should continue treatment with the corid?

Back
Top Bottom