Hens or roos? 6 weeks old

I'm leaning cockerel for the BA, but if you can wait a few more weeks to be sure will be good. I'm not an expert and I only have 6 BA's, but, I do have one that developed a comb and wattles quickly and they turned red super young, I actually took "him" to the sale where thankfully a kind man informed me that "he" was going to lay eggs (he checked her pelvic bone) 🤣 she's the flock boss, she is very aggressive, she always pecks me, she puffs up sideways at me, and she's even flogged me several times. I don't want to give false hope, but if you have time to be 100% sure, it's worth the short wait.

I'm leaning cockerel for the BA, but if you can wait a few more weeks to be sure will be good. I'm not an expert and I only have 6 BA's, but, I do have one that developed a comb and wattles quickly and they turned red super young, I actually took "him" to the sale where thankfully a kind man informed me that "he" was going to lay eggs (he checked her pelvic bone) 🤣 she's the flock boss, she is very aggressive, she always pecks me, she puffs up sideways at me, and she's even flogged me several times. I don't want to give false hope, but if you have time to be 100% sure, it's worth the short wait.
Yes we are definitely going to wait. He/she doesn't seem to be aggressive but also not super friendly. Doesn't like being held.. but the other one will let me pick her up. I haven't quite figured out who the top hen is. I think they're still trying to figure it out lol

Yes we are definitely going to wait. He/she doesn't seem to be aggressive but also not super friendly. Doesn't like being held.. but the other one will let me pick her up. I haven't quite figured out who the top hen is. I think they're still trying to figure it out lol
Post update pictures every week or so!

Your EE is really pretty btw 😊
Here's our other EE, Becky. See why I thought the other one is a rooster? Lol, they're totally different, but supposed to be the same green queen easter egger breed.

Attachments

• 20220118_104804.jpg
    20220118_104804.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom