Herbs and Resources, Natural, Organic, and/ or Non GMO and more

Stuffed up nose:

Shot glass of warm water 1-2 drops of eucalyptus oil

www.sfherb.com or Amazon.com

*Mind you sites advise you not take eucalyptus internally but it is an old time treatment and works. It can be dangerous but 1 -2 drops are fairly safe if you are not allergic for clearing sinuses. DO not do any more than that it does have internal properties but the lovely FDA has its objections and I know if you take to many drops the side effects are ugly so stick to a few drops only.

Last edited:
I have super bad allergies no food allergies though and dust is a real killer to me, so I have been cleaning out some stuff and now I'm so stuffed and miserable I forgot to wear my mask
he.gif
. I pop allergy pills like they are candy, and because my symptoms have gone on for so many years my sense of smell is almost non existent. oh well guess there are worse things, but does this keep me from doing anything nope not as long as they make steroids and allergy pills, allergy shots 2 to 3 times a week at 25 dollars a pop well I'd rather spend that on something else, I know really is it worth the misery well when I'm in the middle of it no but it is kinda out of sight out of mind.

I have super bad allergies no food allergies though and dust is a real killer to me, so I have been cleaning out some stuff and now I'm so stuffed and miserable I forgot to wear my mask
he.gif
. I pop allergy pills like they are candy, and because my symptoms have gone on for so many years my sense of smell is almost non existent. oh well guess there are worse things, but does this keep me from doing anything nope not as long as they make steroids and allergy pills, allergy shots 2 to 3 times a week at 25 dollars a pop well I'd rather spend that on something else, I know really is it worth the misery well when I'm in the middle of it no but it is kinda out of sight out of mind.
Give me a bit.

Also Do you have Pollen and Plant Allergies?

Not so much, ragweed doesn't bother me but oak does, and fescue grass and the green mold that grown on eveything, but only if I'm out and someone is cutting the grass, it is mostly the animals, yep cats have 5 but you do get used to them new cats drive me crazy, chickens but then they dust bathe in the dirt and I garden every year and most of the time I don't wear my mask

Elderberries can be WILDCRAFT. But exercise caution as other berries can be poisonous!

Elderberry.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Elderberry&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=elderberry&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

Note: the berries look like Poke Weed DO not confuse the two. Elderberries are on a bush or tree. Pokeweed is a plant with broad leaves. And is Toxic. It can be consumed for Arthritis but one must be extremely cautious with it.

Elderberry

Pokeweed Berry

Thanks for the classification

Thanks I think I just gave myself more work ha ha. So far I have only done homeschool classes for it and helping friends. I love to groom knowledge from others. Information pools are great.

Thanks I think I just gave myself more work ha ha. So far I have only done homeschool classes for it and helping friends. I love to groom knowledge from others. Information pools are great.

You probably did give yourself more work but I think you'll find educating people ignorant of the herb world (such as myself) quite rewarding.

I was homeschooled and vividly remember those "Co-op" meetings where some random guy or lady taught you how to fix a car or do photography and work with wood. Us homeschoolers are pretty resourceful people.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom