~~Here be spooders!!!!~~ ( and other critters!!)

Thanks for the tag! I was waiting all day! it's funny that the tag for "my brain is so full...." Acctually made a tag :lau You have wonderful arachnids! What kind of container do you keep them in? How do you catch them? How do you Identify them?
LOL I hadn't noticed! Thank you so much!! It took me all day to photograph, post, perfect.. etc etc. I catch them with my hands or by gently scooping them up in a container. I identify them with bugguide.com and Google, I also have a Keen eye for details so it's easier to weed out which species it might be.
IMG_20210408_221616~2.jpg
IMG_20210408_221831~2.jpg
IMG_20210408_221852~2.jpg
IMG_20210408_222358~2.jpg
IMG_20210408_222614~2.jpg

Cali and Citrus really need an upgraded enclosure, I know!!
When I find something usable for an upgrade I am immediately going to upgrade them. I think I'll be two more containers that the pods and pedes are in!!

You're fantastic! Ever considered breeding them???

you honestly know enough! Just learn how to safely remove the male from the scene before the she eats him!!! :)
Aww thank you!!♥️ I'm positively going to breed spiders when I'm older, I might try it if I find a female red-back!! I'd love to and yes, the male being eaten would be the worst outcome!!

I want to buy a few different phids from real breeders!! That would honestly be such an amazing bday present!! Although my mom doesn't exactly love my spooders lol

Back
Top Bottom