~~Here be spooders!!!!~~ ( and other critters!!)

bold jumpers! same as callie and citrus. they have those gorgeous spots in every color! I saw a purple spotten one once....
They are all super tame here for some reason. Do they run for their life and hide from you where you live? cause not for me! I did have a bit of trooble catching a couple but not usually.
Wow😲!!!!! Did you keep it?!?! That could be line bred to create a new morph couldn't it?!?!!!!!!!! That's amazing!!!! You joshing me?!
No I didn't keep it. I will find another one tho. I'm confident. I was in a park and I didn't have a container to take it home! I didn't want it to jump and hide in my car!

They are all super tame here for some reason. Do they run for their life and hide from you where you live? cause not for me! I did have a bit of trooble catching a couple but not usually.

No I didn't keep it. I will find another one tho. I'm confident. I was in a park and I didn't have a container to take it home! I didn't want it to jump and hide in my car!
Actually no! They're really good with hoomans here!!:)

That's too bad!! If you ever find another I'd love pics!!!!!♥️ Lol yeah I can see that happening!!

Back
Top Bottom