Here Bok Bok, that is how I call them to eat! (pics added)

hehe! Thats a very cute, unusual flock or silkies
lol.png

I really enjoyed that cute video! MY! You have a lot of little ones!

I call Brandy "Murk-murk" because that's what it sounds like she says. My BOs say Bok-bok, my rooster has the most variable vocabulary, Dahlia still peeps and screams, and Penny growls and makes broody sounds! I love to listen to them all.

Unusual? You mean not all silkies act like mine? Don't tell them, you might give them a complex?

Here are a few still photos.

These are the two that AnnaMosity came a picked up for her mom today.

IMG_0669-1.jpg

BB and a couple of his kids, who I think are both roos:

IMG_0676.jpg

A group photo of some of them:

IMG_0655.jpg

A little lt blue fuzzy butt:

IMG_0682.jpg

And my three (yes 3) broodies who are sitting on nothing but shavings until my seramas from frank get here:

IMG_0666.jpg

Marie

Thanks so much. I love them to death. I am sure I post more pictures than the folks here who have show quality, but I am so proud of them, I have hatched them all from eggs so I feel like they are my kids.

Marie

Thanks that is not really the yard, it is the old garden spot. Notice there are no plants. I decided I like growing chickens and goats much more than I like growing veggies. Will be headed to the farmers market this year.

Marie

I feel kinda bad about having them inside again, but I don't know how my big girls would act. I did give them a new temporary momma that they seem to like though! And they are eating and drinking and talking just fine, so I'll just enjoy the "babyness" while it lasts.
4408031-1.jpg

I'm sure everyone will be sick of looking at them before long. I only wish I had my new camera with the first group.

Back
Top Bottom