Here I go again - wish me luck Day 20 ... anyone else waiting?

2manyhats

Songster
11 Years
May 18, 2008
Central NY
I have one PIP on my 6/8 local EE eggs. I have not had great hatches on everything else I've tried. Wish me luck. I have EE due now, a mixed bag of pure eggs (shipped) due in 4 days, 84 quail eggs due Sunday, SLW due next Tuesday and Cuckoo Marans (local) due next Friday. Anyone else waiting?

Last edited:
Good luck for a great hatch!!!!!!! I am on Day 19 starting at 1 pm today, so I am right here with you.
jumpy.gif

day 18 started at 7am for me.
I have 11 mixed breeds from my own flock. 3 are bantams, 8 standards. I saw definate movement in 8 of them when I candles on day 16. In the other 3, all standard sized, 2 seemed as big as the others, but one was on the small size.

Crossing my fingers and waiting!

I am up to 2 chicks and 3 more PIPs (6 total eggs) on day 21 of the EE hatch. Just set the Mystery batch last night so on day 19 there. With all of this excitement, how can I go to work for 12 hours today. Ugh!

Anybody else seeing any action with the eggies this AM?

got up this morning and 2 of the 7 are piping. Day 21 for me. And wouldn't you know it I have to work. told DH to take lots of pictures. Very first hatch and it looks like i will miss it
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom