Here is the website for the very expensive frizzle chick.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by dbolman, Sep 22, 2009.

1. dbolman

dbolman Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Holland, Mi
    :/This is the frizzle chick I was telling everyone about for 100.00. Infact she has many nice chickens but some of them are so expensive! What do you think? Here is the website:

www.justabouteverythingfarm.com

Thanks,
    Tracy
    "Berner Lover"

2. SankofaGypsy

SankofaGypsy Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2009
    Metro Detroit
    wow... I have a white frizzle chick of unknown gender that I'd gladly sell for $100!

Is frizzle a difficult mutation to breed for?

3. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    I think that alot of her stuff is overpriced but maybe there is a big demand in her area?[​IMG] I think that 100$ for a chick and shipping on top of that is kinda much. I would just keep an eye on it unless you really really want it. Maybe the price will go down as it gets older.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am not sure that some of those "rare" breeds are all that rare!!!!!!

5. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    I have a cornflake in the shape of a Frizzle Chick selling for $175. [​IMG]

6. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    No offense but that "Confetti" chick she is trying to sell just looks like a Frizzled Mille Fleur d'Uccle. I am thinking that if you crossed a Mille Fleur d'Uccle with a Frizzled Cochin, probably a red one, you could get something very similar to that, for probably next to nothing. If anything it has given me ideas since I have a d'Uccle hen and Frizzles. However I would have to wait til next year to get Frizzled d'Uccles cause I have only Frizzle hens right now. But that gives me something interesting to work towards... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by