Here they are!! :D

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Chick1043, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    I got six fertilized eggs from a friend! I think only five are gonna hatch though..:\\ Only because egg #6 has an air sac to the side and all the others hatched and it still hasn't even moved and I can't hear anything in it. Oh well! 5 is pretty good!! So here they are! Maybe you can figure out witch one is witch! [​IMG]

Molly and Kevin
    Bambi
    Becky and Chip

[​IMG]

2. Mother_Hen2011

Mother_Hen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    New Mexico
    Awww how adorable!!! They look kiinda like easter eggers [​IMG] The one with the strip looks alot like my hen did when she was small [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Heres mine when they were just wee little peeps [​IMG] Along side my ducks [​IMG]

3. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Quote:Aaaaw! They're so cute! lol Well I'm pretty sure mine are all purebred so I feather sexed them. (Dunno if it will work lol) But if it does I have 4 pullets and 1 cockerel....Too bad Bambi might be the cock. He (possibly she) is my favorite!! :\\

4. Mother_Hen2011

Mother_Hen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    New Mexico
    what breed did you say they were? lol And yeah we bought all ours at TSC and was told they should all be hens and 3 turned out to be roos so lol

5. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Quote:I am not actually sure! I got them from some friends and they don't know either because all their (about 50) hens lay in one pile! lol I'm guessing I have a couple EE's and RIR's not real sure on one of them though. Might find out tomorrow! The people who I got the eggs from can probably Identify their breeds! Can't wait to find out!! If they can that is! lol

6. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by