Here we go... after waiting for 10 years. Plus a CONTEST (is that ok??)

I have all the entries done. Problem: the breeder gave me six. Featherballs I increased yours by one. The roos that is. Let me know if you want two and four.

Quite frankly I haven’t written because I am absolutely exhausted. No matter what anyone says, I am responsible for six little tiny lives. Maybe that doesn’t mean a whole lot in this great big world where we slaughter billions of chickens every year. But it matters to them. As I look at them, I am overwhelmed at their life...remembering just a few days ago they were these inert eggs.

I’m going to take a nap. First name: baby dumpling. I’m such a mush...

OK all you boys and girls out there in Covid-19-land. I need some adjustments as the breeder gave me SIX, yes six. This is what the current contest looks like:

GirlsBoys
rosemarythyme05
Mylied14
RaineyTN23
em_dawson32
RebeccaH8641
ChickLover2150
Featherballs15

Featherballs, you will note I have increased your boys to five. Please let me know if you want two and four. By COB today...say 5:00 pm EST.

Everyone else: you can make adjustments...as long as we only have ONE entry per person!

First come, first served. Don't forget what's at stake:

View attachment 2171769

Gee whiz. I almost forgot a SNAP of boogies. Here you go:

1591036028930.png

Current standings:
You three slugs better hurry up and tell me what you want...otherwise, I get to keep that $20 for myself!!

GirlsBoys
rosemarythyme066
Featherballs156
Mylied246
RaineyTN235
em_dawson336
RebeccaH86426
ChickLover21605

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom