Here's an idea to scare away predators

I got huge inflatable eyes,but they don't do much. I could not find those blinking lights,but I did find a little creature that does a huge burp every few minutes,lol.

Lights are cool. I will mention it to my mom who has a nack for finding specific things at resale stores.

Wow! those things could probably scare anything, man or beast
big_smile.png

That's a great Idea. Those are creepy looking. Like my decoy owl I have on my fence scared my nephew to death. It's eyes are really creepy too.
ep.gif

Yeah $15 plus $8 seems like a lot of money but the cost of a fox in the hen house is a lot more. Not to mention the heart-ache.

Quote:
Its better to shell out some permanent protection to avoid loss as well as preventing you from spending a lot more. Hmm I could probably use some unused headlights from my step parents hardware store, and paint it some very menacing eye designs. Then hock it up to some battery

wtz2T.jpg

Kind of like this one above

I was looking at these and a nite guard. Anyone know how much power the peep n peepers eyes use? Are they incandescent or LED? I live off the grid and have no power out at the coop. I'd have to hook it up to a solar battery charger somehow.

Are the eyes removable to hook up to a blinking LED light strand? That'd work too...

also- here's a youtube video of the lights, this what you have? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKk9Plrio6Q

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom