Heritage Large Fowl - Phase II

I do this as well, I use the large crates for individual male housing on occasion as well, even breeding pens for smaller bantams. Also are great "conditioning" pens in the week before the show after birds have been washed. Lots of uses for dog crates.
Dragonlady in this thread has some of the best Orpingtons you'll find anywhere. You could also attend local shows in your area to connect with breeders. If you go to the American Poultry Association site there is a list of officers and district directors, find the one for your area and contact them about why shows can be found, or even if they know any good breeders (I always prefer to make the connections myself in person).
For $30 a piece, you cannot beat them.

That sounds like a random trick question. This must be about their tightening "security".

No....but now you've heightened my curiosity....what say you, good sir? Who's tightening what?

My question is purely self-serving. There's a breeder in Georgia who breeds birds I'm trying to procure, but he doesn't ship. So I'm trying to figure out how to get birds from down there to up here.

Does he live in Georgia?
Joseph, Yes Scott does live in GA...sent you a msg on FB.
wink.png

No....but now you've heightened my curiosity....what say you, good sir? Who's tightening what?

My question is purely self-serving. There's a breeder in Georgia who breeds birds I'm trying to procure, but he doesn't ship. So I'm trying to figure out how to get birds from down there to up here.
I thought that might be the case after I posted.

I think Georgia is tightening up on incoming birds etc.

My question is purely self-serving. There's a breeder in Georgia who breeds birds I'm trying to procure, but he doesn't ship. So I'm trying to figure out how to get birds from down there to
Where in Ga, Joseph ? I'm in SC. If he's close, I could ship to you.

Back
Top Bottom