Hey BARNYARD!

I have no idea what the darkening means. I was hoping it didn't mean "ROO"!
But I feel better now that we both have darker beaked birds
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I hope you don't have a roo, too!
Especially since yours looks like mine did 2 weeks ago. Sure is a pretty bird!!

My friend hasn't come to get Spottly yet. If she wants her she'd better come soon. I'm getting more and more atached to the little bird! She hates being gotten out of the pen, but then lays still in my hand and lets me pet her as calm as can be. Sometimes she won't get out of my hand to go back in with the others! Too sweet.

Maybe Grace has had something going on at home and is getting them in the mail today. Be patient!

Patient's in not a vurtie that I have, but I am trying. I would be ok if she would just let me know something.

I know what you mean about getting attached to the little one. I have a couple of pictures where my little bird is under the collar of my shirt....
gig.gif
she will just sit in your hand as long as you want her to. I am the worlds worst about getting attached to animals. I have a guy that is suppose to be coming tommorrow to get all of my rooster's and it is about to kill me....
hit.gif

Ain't that pittyfull!!

Your roosters must be tamer than mine. Mine scream like little girls when I get them out, and struggle to get back into the pen with the others the whole time I'm stroking them.
I wouldn't have a problem giving my roos away. And DH is talking about eating them if they're around long enough to get big, and that hasn't upset me either...

You aren't a patient person? Wow. I'd've never guessed
gig.gif

Quote:
Haha very funny
tongue.gif

Well I don't really have a problem giving them away. I would on the other hand have a problem culling them though. My dh would have to do that when me and my kids are not here...
sad.png
My EE's are big enough to eat now, I think.

Some of my roo's are better than the other's, but yeah they do scream like little girls.

The fact that the SSH will rest in my hand and likes being cuddled makes me think she's a girl. Sure do hope I'm right!!

Maybe when Graceful shows up we can get her professional opinion on the sexing question!!
Sure hope she lets you know something soon!!

I know I was thinking girl to! I searched her name and she has not posted anything since the 25th, so I don't know what is going on. I hope she let's me know something. I have eggs that went in the bator yesterday and I didn't want that much of a difference in hatch's but.....

Ha!
This whole hatch has been with eggs arriving on staggered dates for me. So I'm getting an LG to use as a hatcher... (won't DH be thrilled)

Well I have a Hovabator and a LG. I used the LG for the last hatch to incubate them and then I moved them on day 18 to the hovabator as the hatcher. I don't know if it is the difference in still air and forced air, or what it was but doing that my hatch rate has been bad. I have only got 5 little chicks out of 17 eggs. So I am kinda scared to try that again.

Back
Top Bottom