Hey Chicken Lovers!

CHKNDDY

Hatching
Apr 2, 2020
Hello!

My user name is CHKNDDY and this is actually my personalized license plate! I got this nickname from friends almost 6 years ago when I first got chickens and my friends realized how much I loved these guys and time I put into them! I get so much pleasure from raising them as do my friends when I post videos on social media. I didn’t realize they would be so popular!

I am joining bc I’ve always used this site and have become extremely educated in chickens and have helped many people in my community with starting their chickens or random questions and felt I needed to join the site for all it has done for me!

I’ve owned probably 20+ different breeds of chickens and currently have 6 new chicks including a Speckled Sussex, white leghorn, silver lace wyondotte, australorpe, and two Easter Eggers! These are a group of my favorite breeds due to different factors of each. If you wanna know why just ask! I love my Ladies!

That’s me! Glad to be apart of this amazing group.

Hello!

My user name is CHKNDDY and this is actually my personalized license plate! I got this nickname from friends almost 6 years ago when I first got chickens and my friends realized how much I loved these guys and time I put into them! I get so much pleasure from raising them as do my friends when I post videos on social media. I didn’t realize they would be so popular!

I am joining bc I’ve always used this site and have become extremely educated in chickens and have helped many people in my community with starting their chickens or random questions and felt I needed to join the site for all it has done for me!

I’ve owned probably 20+ different breeds of chickens and currently have 6 new chicks including a Speckled Sussex, white leghorn, silver lace wyondotte, australorpe, and two Easter Eggers! These are a group of my favorite breeds due to different factors of each. If you wanna know why just ask! I love my Ladies!

That’s me! Glad to be apart of this amazing group.
3836.gif

Back
Top Bottom