Hey cockatoo owners!!

Do you love cockatoos?

• Total voters
I get really sad and angry when I search YouTube for cockatoo care and all the videos are telling "DO NOT GET A COCKATOO!" I know that most people aren't cut out for it but don't make them sound like crazy, aggressive, horrors of parrots.the only thing is they are needier then other large parrots

I get really sad and angry when I search YouTube for cockatoo care and all the videos are telling "DO NOT GET A COCKATOO!" I know that most people aren't cut out for it but don't make them sound like crazy, aggressive, horrors of parrots.the only thing is they are needier then other large parrots
I mean I wouldn't get a cockatoo as a first bird because its harder to read their body language and they need more attention but they are amazing birds.

I mean I wouldn't get a cockatoo as a first bird because its harder to read their body language and they need more attention but they are amazing birds.
I agree.
I love Cockatoos, but I wouldn't have one.

I agree.
I love Cockatoos, but I wouldn't have one.
I mean yes definitely not a first bird, they, like all large birds, need a experienced owner but people seem to think they are nuts and want to bite and be hormonal and bipolar. I agree that they aren't for everyone but neither are Macaws, African Grey's, or sometimes any parrot. Not trying to be rude just saying

I mean yes definitely not a first bird, they, like all large birds, need a experienced owner but people seem to think they are nuts and want to bite and be hormonal and bipolar. I agree that they aren't for everyone but neither are Macaws, African Grey's, or sometimes any parrot. Not trying to be rude just saying
My great aunt has a African Grey and I feel bad for it, its stuck in a cage that has nothing in it other than two dowel perches, a bell and food and water. Not to mention its on a seed and nut diet.

My great aunt has a African Grey and I feel bad for it, its stuck in a cage that has nothing in it other than two dowel perches, a bell and food and water. Not to mention its on a seed and nut diet.
That's so sad! Poor bird needs attention, perches, toys, and a good diet! Some people like I said are not cut out for parrot owning

Back
Top Bottom