Hey Cynthia

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Poison Ivy, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    They're here and packing was great! The eggs are beautiful andI have them resting. Tried to pm you but your box was full. Thanks

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Great! Glad they arrived safely. I emptied my inbox, sorry. I wish I'd had extra to send, but we barely made the dozen this past week! I was sweating bullets over it. Seemed a no-brainer with four BR girls laying. Never guess what a chicken will do, huh?

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Looks like Cyn's peepers are all over Ocala!

4. Poison Ivy

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    No the dozen was fine really. I have black copper marans and welsummer eggs to go in the bator. Plus I am getting 3 dozen rir eggs to throw in too. Im going to be a hatching fool this month! Thanks for adding me to your list so quick.

5. speckledhen

No problem! If you ever need more of those, maybe I can do better next time. I do have four more BR pullets coming along who are now 13 weeks old.

6. Poison Ivy

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Quote:Yes they are I have some of her blue & black ameraucana's my 3 girls are just a beautiful blue silver color. Then my friends son has the black roo & a black hen from Cynthia eggs that I hatched out.
    Then another friend in middleburg has one of the dark blue hens. So her birds are getting around Florida!

7. speckledhen

Glad you're enjoying them. I do love the Ameraucana girls, so sweet! Boys, too, actually.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by