HEY EVERY ONE!

TERRY BROGDON

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 17, 2014
ENIGMA GA
MY NAME IS TERRY I HAVE RASED CHICKENS ALL MY LIFE IM 41 BUT DONT KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT RASIBG CHICKENS BUT IM WELLING TO LEARN & SHAIR WHAT I KNOW! THANKS! (TERRY BROGDON JR)

Yorkshire Coop

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Aug 16, 2014
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi :welcome Terry

Glad you could join the flock! I find there is always something more to learn on keeping chickens no matter how long you have kept them. You have certainly come to the right place here for lots of info keeping them. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of articles to check out on all aspects on keeping poultry. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

I'm sure your years of experience will certainly help others members with their flocks. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

mymilliefleur

Keeper of the Flock
6 Years
Nov 4, 2014
East Tennessee.
welcome-byc.gif
Terry!

Glad you joined us.

frow.gif

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Welcome to BYC, Terry. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Nice to meet your Terry, Glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock - hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Do you have any chickens now?

TERRY BROGDON

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 17, 2014
ENIGMA GA
THANKS EVERY ONE! IS WHOLE CORN GOOD TO FEED CHICKONS ALL THE TIME ALL I FEED MINE IS WHOLE CORN & LAYER I MIX IT IN A DRUMB & THATS THAT YHEY GET EVERY DAY I HAVE CHICKEN DUCKS & GEESE!

Top Bottom