HEY EVERY ONE!

TERRY BROGDON

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 17, 2014
ENIGMA GA
MY NAME IS TERRY I HAVE RASED CHICKENS ALL MY LIFE IM 41 BUT DONT KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT RASIBG CHICKENS BUT IM WELLING TO LEARN & SHAIR WHAT I KNOW! THANKS! (TERRY BROGDON JR)

Hi :welcome Terry

Glad you could join the flock! I find there is always something more to learn on keeping chickens no matter how long you have kept them. You have certainly come to the right place here for lots of info keeping them. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of articles to check out on all aspects on keeping poultry. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

I'm sure your years of experience will certainly help others members with their flocks. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif
Terry!

Glad you joined us.

frow.gif

Welcome to BYC, Terry. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Nice to meet your Terry, Glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock - hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Do you have any chickens now?

THANKS EVERY ONE! IS WHOLE CORN GOOD TO FEED CHICKONS ALL THE TIME ALL I FEED MINE IS WHOLE CORN & LAYER I MIX IT IN A DRUMB & THATS THAT YHEY GET EVERY DAY I HAVE CHICKEN DUCKS & GEESE!

Back
Top Bottom