HEY EVERY ONE!

THANKS EVERY ONE! IS WHOLE CORN GOOD TO FEED CHICKONS ALL THE TIME ALL I FEED MINE IS WHOLE CORN & LAYER I MIX IT IN A DRUMB & THATS THAT YHEY GET EVERY DAY I HAVE CHICKEN DUCKS & GEESE!

Whole corn is a nice occasion treat for chickens, but like all starchy foods, it should just be used as a treat and not as the chickens' main food source. Commercial feeds are specially formulated to meet all of a chicken's nutritional needs and treats should be limited to less than 10% of a chicken's diet as too many treats (ncluding whole corn) will make them fat and unhealthy. It's the equivalent of us eating candy bars and potato chips. There is a good article at http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/feeding-chickens-at-different-ages.html on feeding chickens at different ages.

DOES ANY ONE IN OR AROUND BERRIEN COUNTY HAVE ANY GREEN OR BLUE EGGS THEY WOULD SELL FOR HATCHING? I WONT 2 DOZEN & WILL PAY $2 A DOZEN THANKS!

Last edited:
HEY DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY 1/2 MY EGGS HSS BABY CHICKS IN THEM 1/2 HAS THE YOKE IN THEM STILL WHEN I SET ALL THEM AT THE SAME TIME? YOU CAN REPLY ON FACEBOOK LOOK FOR TERRY BROGDON THEARS A PITCHER OF ME & MY LITTLE GIRL ON THEAIR THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom