HEY EVERYONE! PLEASE READ!

Hey Temo! Welcome aboard. If you don't mind my asking, where are you located? I'm in Georgia. I don't have any of the eggs you are looking for, but I do have fertile Easter Egger and silver laced polish mix eggs. Missouri chick is going to try to hatch them out and see what we end up with. Also, she has silkies. I don't think she is getting eggs just yet, but I don't think it will be long before she does.

This spring, we are going to have eggs running out our ears. We both will have blue/black/splash orpingtons, cochins, blue/black/splash Jersey Giants, and others.

welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Welcome!
You may have some luck finding what you're looking for by posting in the BST section of the forum. Hope you get some eggs soon!!!
smile.png

Welcome...I'm pretty new also...these peps will really help u out. Answer ur questions....I just got new babes and before I bought pullet that were 2 mo. old...they help me out a bunch....so thank u everyone. My pullets are not very tame and since we lost out only tame chicken we decided to get these new babes and raise them to love us....except for the red stars that we saved from a chicken farm...they are toooooooooooooooooooo tame.....
lau.gif
what a bunch of freaks....
big_smile.png
love them!!!! but we have to make room for our new babes...but they are all going to backyard coops...so I know they will be well cared for.

Back
Top Bottom