Hey from Jen

Hello, Jenny! Oliver sounds like he was a beautiful boy. Do you have any pictures of him?
A quick internet search isn't showing any big hatchery that carries the gold partridge brahma, but I could have missed it. A lot of pages for independent breeders came up, though.
Good luck in getting some!

Hi Everyone,
I'm an overall animal lover. I used to spend summers on my grandpa's farm and loved everything about it. My favorite place to hang out was the barn. My husband and I have a small hobby farm of 7.5 acres and pets include dogs, koi, a tortoise named Bob and currently 6 hens. I started off in 2003 with 26 hens(and one ended up being a roo) which was a bit overkill for family eggs only. We supplied family and friends for years and gradually allowed our flock to reduce to a more manageable size for our needs. We just lost our ten year old Olive Egger Rooster whom we loved although he was not originally wanted. Oliver(formerly known as Olive) was very proud yet gentle, and we miss him as do our hens. He was a very large Roo and gorgeous. My favorite hens are all of them.

We are now looking for a Gold Partridge Brahma male chick around April when our female chicks are scheduled to arrive. Anyone know of any hatcheries that breed these? Thanks,

Nice to meet you!
Jenny
Welcome! Sorry to hear about Oliver, it is always hard to lose them.

Back
Top Bottom