Hey Gardeners, I am giving away some Flower Seeds...

Anyone into Canna Seeds?! If not and you win, I have other seeds I can trade in to the winner. I thought these would be fun since you need to start these inside this winter rather then wait until spring.
wink.png

ETA: Ok someone commented they couldn't post... i just looked at the setting on my blog and I had accidently changed it to registered users only... i changed it back to anyone! Just remember I need to get in contact with you if you win, so email or a link to your blog would help alot!

Last edited:
Hey, are these the edible type? I've already got some fine reds, thanks though! DH wants to line the drainage ditch with various cannas. I'm a bit wary due to the aggressive nature of the growth - invasive in parts of Florida already, now that the gov't is promoting them as wetland filter plants - well, this is how kudzu got started.

Man, sorry for the rambling! I need more coffee or just a swift kick in the bum. I was just so fascinated the other day reading that canna roots were a food crop in the tropics.

I Posted on your blog for the seeds.... but thought you could contact winner via BYC PM's ... does this mean I have to go back and edit?

Great Blog by the way... well done!

No I need a contact email on the blog. I have this open to ANYONE... I have it listed on several forums and on my Twitter as well as Etsy. I may not know someone who posted was from BYC. Sorry about that!

Someone else forgot to leave a contact method!
wink.png
I don't want anyone to miss out on winning because I can't email you to get your info!

Just so everyone knows... I only have red Cannas... sorry I can't swap colors... or I would!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom