Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

droolin.gif
I must not bake muffins...I must not bake muffins...cheesecake already in the house.....Bad Kim, Bad Kim.

Tonight we had
Beef Stroganoff (our own grassfed beef)
Bowtie Pasta
Broccoli (from the garden)
Honey Glazed Carrots (also from the garden)

Muffins? Seriously? I was already checking to see if I had all the ingredients here to start on those!
roll.png
I really have to cut back - you guys are bad on my waist line because everyday there is another awesome food idea! I want to unsubscribe, but I just can't look away. HELP!!!

We had a "farmers" omelette (green onion, ham, swiss, red peppers, tomatoes) with home fries for dinner tonight.

Those muffins look YUMMY, Dragonfly Ranch! I haven't yet tried these ones, usually sticking to the mocha banana chocolate chip muffins from the same website (with some alterations to make it healthier). Can't wait to try these ones!

Dinner tonight was simple - burritos with all the fixin's.

its damp and raining here again today so I will either fix chilli or homemade soup dont know yet
well i decided on chilli now im gonna fix a cherry cheese cake too bad I can't eat it.

Last edited:
Was rainy so we had chicken and dumplings and it was just right. Then I wanted something for dessert so I made some bread pudding and it was soooo good. I have to quit making sweets! Tonight will be chicken burritos.

Sandee

Quote:
We are having burritos tonight. Tuesday is our "Mexican" night.

I also decided to add cream cheese/sour cream enchiladas and spanish rice to the menu.

I mixed up a big batch of Egg salad for sandwiches for snacks for my DS and DH.

lol.png
Looks like it was burrito night here on BYC!

Not for me, tho.
wink.png
Letseeeeee, after breakfast, my day consisted of:
bite of a soft pretzel
some contraband dried tart cherries
a side salad
a bite of chicken fettuccini
part of a piece of chocolate cake (divided by 6 people and we still didn't finish it - it was HUGE!) and a few bites of mint chocolate chip ice-cream
then a dinner of granola and orange juice.

Odd, you say? I spent my day at Disneyland chaperoning my daughter's band and simply nibbled all day. The contraband dried cherries were something I smuggled in. Those tart dried cherries are my new favorite snack!

Today of coarse is B4D,
wink.png
right BYB?

So I am going to try my hand at those delicious sounding muffins and maybe a quiche. Not positive beyond the muffins!

Dried sweet cherries sound really good. I like dried cranberries to snack on aka craisans.

Back
Top Bottom