Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

frow.gif
where is everyone? I miss all the good ideas. Tonight was breakfast burritos with sausage.

Evening,
I made fried garlic chicken breasts, gravy, rice and butternut squash. Tomorrow, since the old rat wont be around, I am leaning towards lamb.

Have been busy in the evenings but did make myself homemade Cannelloni - even made the pasta fresh. I stuffed with Hot Italian sausage and Mustard Greens. I thought I was getting Kale but got the greens instead. Never had them before and you know what I really liked them
droolin.gif
Covered them with a creamy Alfredo sauce. It was a nice dinner.

Last night was more simple - a couple of Tacos and refried beans. Tonight have a pork chop thawing and may be some scallop potatoes and steamed Bok Choy - couldn't resist it when I was at the Asian market last week.

Sandee

Evening;
Lamb meatballs, yellow rice, spinach and apple slices. For tomorrow, rib steak, garlic mash potatoes, gravy, corn and maybe the last of the tomatoes from the garden.

Alfredo sauce: my gut says yes ( I am starting to drool just thinking about it); my heart, the better half, old and young rats and Dr. all say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I had potatoes, sausage, onion, cheese, spinach all sauteed and mixed together. It was really good I do that a lot with different meat, cheese, and veggies.

Tonight I had pizza with/ baby salad shrimp, spinach, fresh mozzarella, onion, pizza sauce, on grump bread.

Mozzarella cheese-tomatoes-fresh basil with balsamic vinagrette (last of the tomatoes:
sad.png
, roast chicken:
hide.gif
, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yellow cauliflower. Lots of pots and pans, and the Princess gets to clean up!

Last edited:
Quote:
Okay.. that pizza sounds darn good! Did you cook the spinach before you put it on the pizza? Was it fresh spinach or frozen..

Back
Top Bottom